إبداع كوريا..Ibda3 Korea ©
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورFacebookIbda3 Korea Tvالتسجيلدخول
أنيوهاسايو يا زائر في منتديات إبداع كوريا..Ibda3 Korea © , قريبآ تجديداتنآ وآنطلآقتنآ من جديد ..

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  الصفحة التالية

ايش رائيك بمدونتى ..؟
روعه خطيره
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_rcap71%You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap
 71% [ 5 ]
حلوه
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_rcap29%You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap
 29% [ 2 ]
عاديه
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_rcap0%You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
لك عليها
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_rcap0%You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
فيها انقليزي ماافهمه
 0% [ 0 ]
سخيفه
 0% [ 0 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 7

التصويت مغلق

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
الجـنـس انثى المزاج : You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Sb7ank
لـونـۓ! : You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 1319813196461
sms}~ : فرحانة فرحااانة
وفرحتى مش سيعانى
المنتدى رجعلنا من تاااانى
mms}~ : 32
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Empty

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime25/12/2011, 7:49 pm

signing out

تسجيل خرووج

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 706137
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
الجـنـس انثى المزاج : You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Sb7ank
لـونـۓ! : You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 1319813196461
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:38 pm

signing IN

تسجي لدخووول

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 46730
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:42 pm

كشخة حد قراا مدونتى

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 601625 You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 601625 You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 601625
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:47 pm

يِحْسبـٌوٍنٍ

~ آلصًمْتٍ’..

مثـلٍ آوٍلْ .. " عـلآمـْهٍّ للـرٍضىْآ" ’..

يعلـمٍّ آللهْ .. /

مـآ " سكتّ " لهآلزٍمـآنْ ~ إلآ قهــرٍّ
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:49 pm

dont try this at home
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:50 pm

wisdom

تحبني أو تكرهني ! جميعها مفضله لدي

إذا كنت تحبني / ( سوف أكون دائما في قلبك )
إذا كنت تكرهني/ ( سوف أكون دائما على بالك )

وليام شكسبير
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:50 pm

I don't care what the people say, they're probably lonely anyway
Baby don't fill up your head with he said, she said
It seems like you just don't know, don't know
The radio's on, you tuning me out
I'm trying to speak, you're turning me down
And I hope one day you'll see, nobody has it easy
I still can't believe you found somebody new
But I wish you the best, I guess

everybody knows by john legend
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:51 pm

i dont need anything as long as i am with you

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:52 pm

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 765741 +
----
-

والله مرروؤقه ومشتهيه احط شوية نكت

محشش سألوه ايش اصعب شي في الدنيا ؟؟ قالهم اني احدد السكسوكة وانا بآكل علكة

في محشش راح لم بقالةقال لصاحبها عندك سكر؟ قال راعي البقالة:اي قاله المحشش:الله يشفيك

محشش جالس بالمقهى قال للجرسون: هات لي واحد قهوه وسط وأثنين هجوم

واحد من اهل جده راح يخطب من بدوي . سأله : وش اسم
اللحية الغانمة ؟
قال الجداوي : سكسوكة !

محشش قطع راس خوييه وهو نايم وقال ياحليله اذا قام ولقى راسه بجنبه بيمووت ضحك على نفسه

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 765741 You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 765741
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:53 pm

ضآعت

معآني قصتي|وأحترت |وشلون أستريح ..؟

كلي إجآبآت وعذآب وبعض صمتي أسئله ..

عيني بهآ]العبره ]وأنآ دآخلي قلب جريح ..

وإحسآس يحيى بدآخلي وأرجع ب.. قسوه أقتله ..

/ محتآر / أبكي وأبتسم وأضحك وأعآندهم وأصيح ..

صآرت حيآتي كلهآ( مهزله في مهزله ) ..!!

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:54 pm

إن كان تخشىآ !
|[ مايقولونه الناس ]|,,
النآس ~ حتىآ اللي

|[ بقبره ]| حكوا به ..

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:54 pm

صدق الكلام اللي سمعته و وصلني ؟!

ساكت .! عن " أحزانك " .. ونفسك / تلومك ؟

لا يابعد كــل من عرفته و عرفني ,

مابي أشوف ( الهم ) : يلمس هدومك :

لاينكسر فيك الأمل .. لو تعزني

إفطر من أفراحي و " قلبي " يصومك ....
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:55 pm

wisdom

All love that has not friendship for its base
is like a mansion built upon the sand

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:56 pm

من آلذكآء آنك تسوي نفسك آحيآنآ { غبي }
لكن من آلغبآء آنك × تذيكآلك × على نآس آذكيآ
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 920577
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:58 pm

This could be it, I think I'm in love
It's love this time
It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love
This love is mine

Oh, when you kiss me
I know you miss me--
and when you're with me
The world just goes away
The way you hold me
The way you show me
that you adore me
oh,when you kiss me

When You Kiss Me by SHANIA TWAIN You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 314135072

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:58 pm

wisdom

إن يگرهگ آلنآس وأنت تثق بنفسگ وتحترمهآ
أهون گثيرآ من أن يحبگ آلنآس وأنت تگره نفسگ ولآ تثق بهآ

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 7:59 pm

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 314135072

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

Love is friendship set on fire.
You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 782371

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:00 pm

انت ما تعلم بقلبي وش غلاتك
لو طلبت الروح ماتغلا عليك
ان قلت آحبك
شفت هآلكلمه في حقك شوي

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:03 pm

اعشق شي اسمه electric guitar

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 ElectricGuitar

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Electric-guitar-365-2-703153

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 Ipod-electric-guitar

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 842199 You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 842199
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:05 pm

My Theme Song

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

Some find it sharing every morning
Some in their solitary lives
You'll find it in the words of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry

You'll find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

So, impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
Cos who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 151284 flying without wings by westlife You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 151284
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:09 pm

[size=16]لا صار حلمك في يد [ الوقت والناس ]
......... لا الناس تفرح لك .. ولا الوقت يرحم

أغسل يدك من حلمك بموية
اليآس
......... وأهرب بلا حلمك عسى بس .. تسلم

[/size]
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:10 pm

Is this the end of the moment
Or
just a beautiful unfolding
Of a love that will never be?
Or maybe be
Everything that I never thought
could happen
Or ever come to pass and
I wonder
If maybe
Maybe I could be
All you
ever dreamed, cause you are

Beautiful inside
So lovely and I

Cant see why I'd do anything without you, you are
And when I'm
not with you
I know that it's true
That I'd rather be
anywhere but here without you

Is this a
natural feeling
Or is it just
me bleeding
All my thoughts and dreams
In hope that you will be with me or
Is this
a moment to remember
Or just
a cold day in December?
I wonder
If maybe

Maybe I could be
All you ever dreamed,

anywhere but here by SafetysuitYou said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 561245
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:11 pm

أهديتلگ" قلب "مآسگن فيه [ مخلوق
" قلب"عجز لآيقنعه أي إنسآن
" قلب عنيد "ونظرته " دآيم فوق
" قلب گتوم " ومآشگى هم وأحزآن

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:12 pm

اڷڷي يزعڷ بڳڔا يڔضى آ ]
ۆاڷڷي مآيڔضى •≈» بڳيفه
ابٺڷڜٺ بڹآڛ مڔضى آ ]
ۆڊڹيآ آڳثڔ مڹ •≈» ڛڿيفه

Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع
Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭŀ

تاريخ التسجيل 17/07/2011
المساهمات 239
وفرحتى مش سيعانى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ    You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here  Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ      ŀ  - صفحة 4 I_icon_minitime26/12/2011, 8:12 pm

wisdom

لا داعى للخوف من صوت الرصاص .. فالرصاصة التى تقتلك لن تسمع صوتها.

You said you'd ηever leave , Looκ whaτ you've doηe τo ₥e > Left here Mŝ.ĦÉỆĉЋŭ ŀ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 4 من اصل 5انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
إبداع كوريا..Ibda3 Korea © :: ₪ الْأقـښــا۾ الأدبيّـۂ˘ :: || » مدونات الاعضاء-
انتقل الى: